Are you our next Digital BA Ninja?
Digitally Buzzed is a digital agency that specialises in Digital projects, as well as ICT services and consultation. Our projects run with a full scale of services from Business Analysis, to Digital Design, through to software development and customer delivery.
You will have a full suite of Digital Ninja’s available for you to manage your project effectively, while being supported for you to deliver and grow your skillset through our huge range of projects which can vary from software design to mobile app development.
As the Technical Business Analyst, you will identify, analyse, and document current state and future state business processes and requirements.
The focus will be on your future state analysis which will create the pathway to ensuring that our technology solutions, including a custom system build, meet the immediate and long-term objectives of the business and align with the operational business processes with a strong focus on digital solutions.
The Business Analyst will also be supporting our digital producers across other projects across the board from time to time. Your day to day duties will include:
- Gathering client business requirements
- Create and map online and offline business workflows for current and future state
- Document technical and functional specifications within your future state analysis
- Document processes and technical functions for our new systems
Digitally Buzzed is seeking a candidate with a minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role and has sound technical experience or knowledge. You will be a passionate, positive, ‘self-starter’ with an interest in Digital or ICT solutions and a passion to make the user experience better for our end users.
For this project we are looking for a contractor preferably with your own ABN, who can start and hit the ground running for the next 6 months. Based on performance and delivery, you will have the opportunity to extend or become a permanent member of the team.
What we Offer
We have been working from home with our complete virtual office set up way before Covid made it cool, your role will include:
- Option to work from home or from our Darwin City office
- Flexible work arrangements
- Possible full or partial relocation cost assistance
- Uber Eats delivery once a week and unlimited feeds for any overtime
- A supportive and productive team environment
- Opportunity to learn and have paid study for digital areas you are interested in